Put a True Trial Lawyer on Your Side
Michael J. Adler has practiced law in central Indiana for more than two decades. Mr. Adler brings to each case a strong litigation background.
Prior to founding our firm, Mr. Adler:
- Spent several years practicing for one of the state’s four largest law firms, where he gained invaluable experience in all facets of litigation
- Practiced as the sole construction attorney for one of the nation’s largest real estate development companies
- Obtained a degree in finance from Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Graduated summa cum laude from Indiana University School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) in 2001
Mr. Adler focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, and general civil litigation. He complemented his practice with work as a Vigo County Trial Deputy Prosecutor. In that role, he prosecuted major felony trials in front of juries.
Mr. Adler is committed to providing each of his clients with quality legal representation and highly personalized service. To learn more about Michael J. Adler, please visit his attorney profile below.
Contact an Indiana Trial Lawyer
Based in Indianapolis, Adler Law LLC serves clients throughout central Indiana. To schedule a consultation with Indianapolis attorney Michael J. Adler, call (317) 635-7880. You may also contact the firm by email.
- 1 Individualized Service
- 2 Experienced Representation
- 3 Over 20 Years of Experience