Adler Law LLC offers a comprehensive family law practice for clients throughout Indianapolis and central Indiana. Attorney Michael J. Adler is committed to providing quality legal representation and highly personalized service to each of his clients.
Contact Adler Law LLC to discuss your family law matter, including:
- Divorce: Mr. Adler will provide knowledgeable advice and vigorous representation for all aspects of your divorce, including property division, child custody, parenting time (visitation), spousal maintenance (temporary alimony) and child support. Mr. Adler also represents clients in high-asset dissolutions.
- Child custody and parenting time (visitation), including the resolution of disputes arising during a divorce, paternity case, parental relocation dispute, custody modification or parenting time (visitation) modification.
- Modifications, including modifications of custody, parenting time (visitation), child support and spousal maintenance.
- Child support: Mr. Adler represents clients in child support matters that arise in divorce and paternity cases. He also represents clients who are seeking a child support modification.
- Paternity: Mr. Adler represents unwed parents who have an interest in addressing custody, parenting time (visitation) and child support matters.
- Other family law matters, including prenuptial agreements, stepparent adoptions, legal name changes and others.
Put a strong advocate on your side. Michael J. Adler is a knowledgeable family law attorney with more than a decade of legal experience. He brings a strong litigation background to each case. Mr. Adler is a Vigo County Trial Deputy Prosecutor and member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association. He is committed to providing each of his clients with vigorous representation and superior service.Contact An Indianapolis Area Divorce And Child Custody Attorney
Whether you are dealing with a divorce, custody dispute or another family law matter, make sure you have experienced representation on your side. Attorney Michael Adler has more than a decade of experience and will take every measure possible to protect your best interests. Contact his law firm today for a free initial consultation in Indianapolis, Indiana.